On my phone, for some reason, USB data transfer does not work.
(I will not focus on this, I tried everything – this is a problem in the phone. I think that not only I have such a problem.)
There were a lot of solutions on the Internet, in my situation they did not work. And the decisions themselves were not so many, they were all standard. By trial and error, I still found a solution.
- 1) It is advisable to have a Wi-fi connection, so that the PHONE connects to it AND COULD DISTRIBUTE THE INTERNET for a PC, through modem mode (Wi-Fi bridge).
- 2) We connect the PC to the phone with Internet access.
- 3) Download the program on the Android phone “Cx Explorer” (Cx Provodnik) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cxinventor.file.explorer&hl=en
- 4) Install on the phone.
- 5) Go to the network tab.
- 6) Get ftp: //13X.2XX.1XX.XX: 77X5 a similar link with IP and a free port for transferring files.
- 7) Download the program on a PC “FileZilla”, the latest version at https://filezilla-project.org/
- 8) Go to FileZilla and connect to the Phone:
- Host: 13X.2XX.1XX.XX – only IP is entered here
- User name: anonymous
- Password: (DO NOT TOUCH)
- Port: 77X5 (what comes after IP)
- 9) Click connect, we see all the files from our phone on the right in the window.
- 10) On the PC, create a folder where you want to transfer files from the phone.
- 11) We find our folder in the window on the left and throw our files on the right into our new folder on the left.
- 12) We are waiting for the transfer to the PC.
Good luck with the file transfer!
If you do not know how to connect a Wi-Fi Bridge, I used the article for convenience and gave it a source.
How to Configure and Use WiFi Bridge on Huawei/Honor devices
1. Launch the Settings app on your device.
2. Tap on Wireless & networks and select “Tethering & portable hotspot”.
3. Now, you will see the option “Wi-Fi Bridge”. Tap on it.
4. Next, you have to configure the Wi-Fi Bridge. So, enter the Wi-Fi Bridge Name, Password, and don’t forget to Save it and Enable it.
5. That’s it! You’ve successfully setup WiFi Bridge on your EMUI smartphone. Start expanding WiFi signal through your Huawei device.
Here are the top points to remember before you enable the WiFi Bridge feature on your Huawei/Honor mobile:
- WiFi Bridge allows Other devices to get connected to your current WiFi network through your device without sharing the password.
- A total of 4 devices can be connected at a time to the WiFi Bridge network.
- WiFi Bridge consumes heavy battery. So, your Huawei device will soon run out of power and heats up if you use the feature for a longer period.
- Wi-Fi Bridge cannot be used with other connectivity features including the Multi-screen, Huawei Share, and Huawei Beam.